How do I register for my TeachLive session?
- You will receive an email from TeachLive welcoming you to Mursion. Mursion is the platform that we use for TeachLive.
- You will click “Visit your Dashboard to Get Started.”
- Next, you will be prompted to create an account.
- Once you have created your account, you will be able to schedule your session using the calendar. You can also click the “Mursion Portal” link below and login to your account.
- You will receive a confirmation email verifying your TeachLive session’s date and time.
- For more information regarding scheduling and sessions, please click the PowerPoint link below.
- We have very limited availability for make-up sessions. Please note, once you make your date and time selection, you are committed to that session and must show up unless you have a valid emergency. Any changes need to be pre-approved by your 352 instructor and Dr. Gilbert at email@example.com.
- If you have any issue with registering please contact the TeachLive Graduate Assistant, Mackenzie Bailey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lesson Plan Documents
Health & Physical Education